Your Bead Measures 15mm High x 8mm Deep
- Your Bead will come with a Sterling Silver Scoop to help fill your Bead and instuctions on how to fill a Pacific Urns product.
- Pacific Urns Beads are made of .925 Sterling Silver and are sealed with our hand made Sterling Silver Screws.
- Once the screw is set flush and tight in the Bead, the threads will bind and stop any elements from passing in or out of the chamber.
- No need to worry about getting your Bead wet but no jewelry should ever be worn in a hot tub due to the harsh chemicals.
- • IMPORTANT: Sterling silver has an alloy containing metals that react with chemicals found in air and produce tarnish; high moisture levels, exposure to sunlight and contaminants such as salt water increase this reaction. Take steps to protect your sterling findings by keeping them in airtight packages, use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals, and store sterling findings in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
• When choosing a bracelet length, remember that the beads and charms added will reduce the inside diameter of the finished piece. A large number of beads will affect how the bracelet fits.
• Use care to properly secure the threaded end cap, and check its tightness regularly to help prevent its loss.